Friday, January 21, 2011

Internship Week 3 Blog 2

What are you thankful for in your internship experience?

I am thankful that I was able to get an internship at an organization that helps people. That makes many people's lives better. All the people that work there are there because they genuinely want to help keep these people safe and teach them. They aren't there for any money or recognition. I am also grateful that I am able to be a part of helping those people with them. I have read through and edited a few lessons and by putting together their new website, I am helping to get the word out about the company and hopefully that is able to keep more people from being abused. I am also grateful that all the people at SEEDS are so nice to me. I feel like I have made some really good connections with people. My mentor told me that she would love to write me a letter of recommendation for colleges and talk to people she knows at colleges I am interested in. I am really enjoying the experience and am grateful for every minute of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment