Thursday, March 12, 2009

Data Analysis

Click here to see the results to our survey on survey monkey.
As you can see the majority of people do garden but they garden something other than fruits and vegetables. Also most of the people who do garden, do it because they think that it is fun, not to save the enviroment. What really struck me about this data was that more people garden than don't garden. I really thought that it was going to be the other way around. I think that some people may have lied about that one though because on the next question, "Why do you garden" the overwhelming majority was "I dont garden". So it really didn't make much sense to me that in the frst question more people gardened, but in the second quesion more people didn't garden.


Before we actually took the survey we made a guess as to what the outcome would be and I guessed that the majority would say that they didn' garden, so obviously, unless they lied like I said before, I was wrong.

I think that my group should try to encouragepeople to garden. I think we should just el tham that all the good things about it and how grat it is. I think this would work because the people wo toook the survey seemed to think that gardening was a good idea, but there is just one thing that is stopping them from actually doing. Also they just need encouragment because 80 percent of the people already think that there is a possibility for them to garden, and all they need is that little push.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Victoria, I really thought you did a good job on this post. I am really surprised too that more people garden then don't. But I can also see how people could've lied on that like you said.

    ReplyDelete