Sunday, October 5, 2008

LDW Alliteration




What I did Last Weekend


After a fairly fair fight of volleyball, a plan to interview my hero was devised, but it was not devoid of a dilemma. See this was the problem, I was planning to interview my hero after my brothers Saturday soccer game, But I awoke at ten till twelve and it was almost time to take-off. When we were back at home, I called my mom, but she was getting ready to go out. So I called Melissa, but she was gone too. Then I decided to diligently do my blog about similes, metaphors, and cliches. After that I walked to the kitchen and boiled big hot dogs in a pot. As I was eating I remembered that I wanted to watch Wizards of Waverly Place. And low and behold, a Chuck Norris joke was cracked by one of the main characters! Who woulda thunk it? A half hour later, at eight, Heroes was on. So I called my friend and we watched it together, while on the phone. As we watched I got so confused, I had to shout, "Sharon! I'm so confused!" After the oh so confusing Heroes It was way past eight and time for me to sleep.



No comments:

Post a Comment