Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Semester Goals

This semester my goals are to get straight A's. I want to get an A in every class throughout the whole semester. What I mean is that if I were to check power school everyday for the rest of the semester I would see an A in all of my classes every single time. Also I never want to receive below a B- on any single assignment or project.




How are you different now than when you started school in August?



Now I talk more, have friends, and am more comfortable at the school. Also I get the school more, i get the project based learning. Before I didn't get what project based learning was really. I didn't know what the projects were gonna be about and what they would be.






What skills do you think are the most important for succeeding in humanities? Why?



I think that you have to have determination and desire, because if you don't have the desire to do the work and get good grades than why would you? You wouldn't try to succeed if you didn't have desire. Also you need to have determination because when it gets hard you will work through it if you have determination. You also need to have good listening skills so that you listen for what you are supposed to be doing for homework.






One thing I would like to improve on this semester is................I will do this by........................



One thing I would like to improve on this semester is not talking as much during class and getting my DP work done faster and making it look more presentable. I will do this by working on my DP whenever we have free time or time in class to do it. I will also stay in after school to work on it when I have time.






What are you most curious about? If you could study any topic what would it be and why?



I am most curious about what people are thinking about when they do certain things. Like when they are rude what are they thinking?? Why are they rude? Did they mean to be rude, or are they having a bad day? Do they have things on their mind and don't realize what they are doing? Do they think it is all right to be that way. Also why do people swear...what is going on in their brain when they cuss...do they think its cool or what? If I could study any topic it would be the study of the human brain...i think that is psychology right?? I would study this because it would help me to understand better why people think certain ways and do certain things.

1 comment:

  1. Victoria, your picture of Little Miss Chatterbox made me giggle :)

    You should consider those things you mentioned in #4 for a senior project. You may want to look into psychology or sociology.

    ReplyDelete