Tuesday, August 26, 2008

30 things you didn't know about me


  1. I love thriller/horror movies.

  2. The only pets I've ever had are fish.

  3. I can't sleep without a blanket over me.

  4. I used to have major OCD.

  5. My favorite superhero is Superman.

  6. Otter pops give me a sore throat.

  7. I've never been stung by a bee.

  8. I'm the only person in my immediate family who has broken a bone.

  9. I have 1 half brother, 1 half sister, and 1 full brother.

  10. This is my first blog ever.

  11. I get sick if I see blood, cuts, stitches, surgeries, etc.

  12. I have never been out of the country.

  13. I like photography.

  14. I know pretty much nothing about computers.

  15. I always play with/twirl my hair.

  16. When I was in kindergarten I beat everyone at my school(k-12th grade)at a game in basketball called bump.

  17. I was food poisoned by eating a piece of candy from a clown.

  18. I can't stand Will Ferrell.

  19. In the same basketball game I scored 2 points for the other team.

  20. My favorite movie is "Raising Helen."

  21. I love watching football.

  22. My celebrity crush is Shia LeBeof(I have no idea how to spell his name though).

  23. My favorite subject is English.

  24. I always have something on my wrist(watch, hairband, etc.).

  25. My favorite theme park is six flags.

  26. I like all things Disney.

  27. I still have one of those tickle me Elmo stuffed toys.

  28. I hate the nails on a chalkboard sound.

  29. I hate the smell of cooking brownies.
30. My favorite color is green.



2 comments:

  1. I Can NOT watch horror movies (they give me nightmares!)

    Welcome to your first blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You don't like Will Ferrel? He's Anchorman! He's my hero sorry Victoria.

    ReplyDelete